Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient?s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, We empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient?s unique pathology. We're looking for IT professionals who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
Tempus is looking for a ServiceNow Developer/Administrator to work within a project team and closely with Partners to implement ServiceNow internally. Post-Deployment, you will own the development and maintenance of ServiceNow and a key stakeholder in its architecture. You will work closely with functional teams to expand ServiceNow capabilities across various product teams and core functions.
You are an experienced and collaborative problem solver, leveraging your excellent communication skills and technical experience in ServiceNow to find solutions to business challenges. You welcome ambiguity that comes with rapid growth, not shying away from wearing multiple hats to achieve common goals of scalability, process improvement and standardization
Work You’ll Do/Responsibilities:
- You will work with the Project Team and Partners to build, test and deploy a new instance of ServiceNow.
- You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance
- Work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within Technology and Security Teams
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Work closely with functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer/users to the fulfillment teams.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Create and Configure dashboards and reports
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Identify opportunities for ServiceNow to improve business processes and identify technical solutions to business problems and goals
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and/or Developer
- 3+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
- Proven experience in deploying and configuring new instances of ServiceNow
- Advanced competency in ITSM framework and methodology
- Experience in integrating ServiceNow with OKTA and any of the following - Airwatch, Slack, Zendesk, Jira, Salesforce, SCCM, AWS
- Must be technically savvy and have an eye for process improvements and automation.
- Proven experience in requirements gathering and identifying opportunities for ServiceNow to improve business processes and drive adoption
- Familiar with Service Oriented Architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Strong OKTA competency
- Competent with LDAP, Active Directory
- Familiar with IAM concepts and Role-Based access
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- Experience in working with PHI and understanding of HIPAA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience