Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for an Order Processing Associate who will be responsible for Tempus order management.
- Responsible for order entry, modifying existing orders, and specimen intake.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with laboratory employees and customer success team.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.
- Can work Tuesday-Saturday shift.