Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator who will be responsible for Tempus order management.
- Responsible for coordination between our lab and partner labs for molecular pathology laboratory including receiving samples and documents.
- Responsible for Tempus order entry, modifying existing orders, and quality assurance double checks.
- Build and maintain effective relationships which create a high level of trust with laboratory employees, patients and partner organizations.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences or similar.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.
- Can work Tuesday-Saturday shift.