Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Reimbursement Support Specialist to work with our finance and billing team.
- Manage worklists for patient billing, medical record requests, COB/expired insurance, and refund requests in Tempus’ billing system
- Responsible for insurance credentialing and provider enrollment activities including provider/EDI enrollment, completing state Medicaid applications and ensuring all existing Tempus credentials are current
- Manage direct-to-client billing and follow up
- Assist Director with aged account clean up in Tempus billing system
- Support appeals process as needed
- Ad hoc requests and special projects as needed
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients by telephone and email
- Results oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly
- Bachelor's Degree or 4+ years healthcare revenue cycle / billing operations
- Familiar with laboratory billing, EDI enrollment, payer portals, Quadax a plus
- Proficient in Excel