Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
We’re looking for a frontend engineer who equally relishes the interaction details that make products delightful, the technical challenges involved in building a highly performant web app, and the research, experimentation and coaching that goes into applying better systems of abstraction in a collaborative codebase. Product intuition and empathy with the user are as much of a necessity as applied technical knowledge of best practices in frontend engineering.
In This Role You Will
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through reliable, accessible and thoughtful interactions.
- Architect composable, intuitive components that our engineers can assemble to build powerful software workflows that drive their businesses.
- Work with latest React, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new Telnyx features.
- Create and collaborate on reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions, as well as collaborating with our Marketing and Backend teams.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have
- You have strong UX sensibilities and enjoy polishing the details that matter, without falling into rabbit holes.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making, knowing when to move fast and when to long-term optimize.
- You want to work in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
- You keep up to date with the latest frontend technologies and patterns, and enjoy sharing what you’ve learned.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?