Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
We are looking for an extraordinary Corporate Recruiter, someone that's performed full life-cycle recruitment on a variety of roles (Eng & Tech, Sales, Marketing, DevRel, etc.), works with a sense of urgency, and possesses exceptional communication skills.
The Talent Acquisition practice at Telnyx is cutting-edge, leveraging the latest recruitment technologies and platforms and promoting a very data-driven approach to optimizing the efficiency and performance of the Talent Acquisition function. We're focused on expanding in the EMEA market with our enterprise offering and need someone to support Talent Acquisition in these efforts. We are looking for a stand-out Recruiter with a keen interest in growing their career.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Telnyx’s success - we partner with internal stakeholders all over the world! You will help profile, identify, attract and coordinate both active and passive prospects while guiding them on their journey to becoming part of the team.
In This Role You Will
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed. We regularly do Global searches to find the best talent for Telnyx.
- Help build a diverse workplace: We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community.
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Telnyx.
- Obsess about candidate experience: At Telnyx we care greatly about our People. And that same passion and care extends to the candidate experience.
- High Fidelity Communication: You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You can effectively share the Telnyx story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador.
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
You’d Be A Good Fit If You Have
- 3-5 years of experience in an internal, fast-paced, recruitment role
- Proven track record of hiring top Eng & Tech, Sales, Marketing, Business Ops and People Ops talent. Preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative and love to research and understand the art of recruiting is always evolving. You get into the weeds of various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
- You have the aptitude to leverage Telnyx’s product, culture and mission to attract the right candidates.
- Tactfulness, diplomacy and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various sensitive situations across the role.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- While we won’t be taking any blood samples, we’d love to see some Startup DNA – you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a CPaaS and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?