At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure and modern modes of communication.
Joining our team
Telnyx is looking for a Head of Demand Generation to scale the performance of our digital marketing channels and optimize our website conversion rates. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this individual will be an integral part of our next phase of growth; responsible for providing direction and establishing the best practices that will shape our GTM strategy as we continue to scale as an organization. They must have solid communication skills to work effectively with the marketing, sales and product teams. Those that are self-motivated and thrive working with a team in a fast-paced environment are best suited for this role.
In this role, you will
- Create, report and action inbound OKRs to ensure we’re moving quickly to lean into what’s working and move away from what’s not.
- Partner with PPC Manager and SEO Manager to identify new programs or areas for improvement that will drive pipeline for Telnyx through multiple inbound channels to include paid, social media, account-based marketing, website optimization, content as well as new experimental channels
- Lead complex, highly cross-functional demand generation initiatives to deliver on business goals and drive on-time execution
- Work with website resources to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Maintain a feedback loop between the Marketing, Sales, and Front End Engineering teams to share key insights and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships to scale the performance of our SEO, SEM and paid advertising strategies as well as decrease overall CAC and increase LTV
- Share your expertise with members of the growth team to execute lifecycle marketing programs that rely heavily on data to for program advancement, from ideation to execution to tracking results
Skills we’re looking for
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS with multiple product offerings
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Contentful and Marketo preferred
- In-depth experience managing, coaching, and developing a team of top performing marketers
- Experience working cross-functionally to support marketing, sales, and customer success
- Analytical and curious, consistently using data to drive incremental improvements
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing focused on driving engagement with our future and current customers
- Extensive experience working with in-house frontend developers to optimize website performance
- Great at building rapport and aligning stakeholders to drive success
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
- While our teams are currently distributed in adherence to state and local guidelines, ideally this role will be based near our Chicago, IL office.