We’re looking for a Senior frontend engineer who equally relishes the interaction details that make products delightful, the technical challenges involved in building a highly performant web app, and the research, experimentation and coaching that goes into applying better systems of abstraction in a collaborative codebase. Product intuition and empathy with the user are as much of a necessity as applied technical knowledge of best practices in frontend engineering.
In This Role You Will
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through reliable, accessible and thoughtful interactions.
- Architect composable, intuitive components that our engineers can assemble to build powerful software workflows that drive their businesses.
- Work with latest React, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new Telnyx features.
- Create and collaborate on reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions, as well as collaborating with our Marketing and Backend teams.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have
- 6+ years experience in building and maintaining web applications.
- 2+ years recent experience with React.
- You have strong UX sensibilities and enjoy polishing the details that matter, without falling into rabbit holes.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making, knowing when to move fast and when to long-term optimize.
- You want to work in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
- You keep up to date with the latest frontend technologies and patterns, and enjoy sharing what you’ve learned.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.