In This Role You Will
- The ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships.
- Hire, lead and mentor Commercial Sales AEs closing new logos.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative solutions, which will solve prospect's pain points and create tangible value for their business.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue in SFDC.
- Collaborate with our CSM, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in regular meetings to share Commercial Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution.
- The ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have
- Proven success in SaaS, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security, Communications Platform.
- Proven record of successfully selling into Enterprises and SMBs, with a full spectrum of sales cycle complexity, from complex enterprise projects to more simple use-cases.
- Experience building solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- You have built teams, led all monthly forecasting for your teams, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking.
- You have 8+ years of validated experience with at least 4 of those years leading, building and mentoring teams.
- Prior experience with sales automation & sales performance tools.
- Proven negotiation experience.
- BA/BS degree required, masters degree preferred.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.