We are looking for an extraordinary Sales Recruiter, someone with a track record of finding Grade A sales talent. You're a dedicated, goal-oriented individual with a sense of urgency, and you efficiently deliver high-quality candidates.
The Talent Acquisition practice at Telnyx is cutting-edge, leveraging the latest recruitment technologies and platforms and promoting a very data-driven approach to optimizing the efficiency and performance of the Talent Acquisition function. We have recently launched into the global market with our enterprise offering which has created extremely exciting growth. As a result, we need someone to focus on taking hiring to the next level across a range of sales roles and specialties. We are looking for a stand-out Recruiter with experience building out sales organizations.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Telnyx’s success - we’ve hired some of the best people from all over the world and it takes a curious, tenacious and creative Recruiter to make sure we’re always discovering talent that will take Telnyx into the future. You will help profile, identify, attract and assess both active and passive prospects and guide them on their journey to becoming part of the team.
If you are creative in your approach, deliver excellent candidate experiences and provide data-driven advice to hiring leaders in a dynamic and fluid environment – this is the job you should consider and we want to talk with you.
In This Role You Will
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed. We regularly do Global searches to find the best talent for Telnyx.
- Help build a diverse workplace: We believe deeply that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community.
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Telnyx.
- Obsess about candidate experience: At Telnyx we care greatly about our People. And that same passion and care extends to the candidate experience.
- High Fidelity Communication: You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You can effectively share the Telnyx story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador.
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
You’d Be A Good Fit If You Have
- 3+ years of experience in an internal fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring top sales talent. Preferably experience in SaaS or Cloud Communication.
- Must have experience hiring Account Executives, SDR/BDRs, and Customer Success.
- Experience hiring for Marketing and Engineering is a HUGE plus
- You’re a hustler! You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love to research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get into the weeds of various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
- You have the aptitude to leverage Telnyx’s product, culture and mission to attract the right candidates.
- Tactfulness, diplomacy and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various sensitive situations across the role.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- While we won’t be taking any blood samples, we’d love to see some Startup DNA – you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into software products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices and, more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.