We’re looking for a front-end web developer who is eager to expand their skill set by working in a challenging and rewarding environment. You will be working alongside senior engineers collaborating with our marketing team’s content managers and designers to create beautiful interfaces with the latest web technologies.
In This Role You Will
- Collaborate with the Telnyx marketing team and other engineers on continually improving our web presence.
- Create interactive web components, layouts, and landing pages with the latest web technologies (React, Redux, and Styled Components to name a few).
- Connect with other front-end engineers through regular meetings, reviewing code, and pair programming when necessary.
- Work with a headless CMS to provide a flexible content management experience for our marketing team.
- Effectively communicate with project managers, other team members, and stakeholders to consistently ship new features and enhancements.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have
- Production experience building modern web components with a UI library/framework (we use React).
- Comfortable with modern CSS techniques such as Responsive Web Design, flexbox/grid layouts (styled-components is a plus).
- Experience interacting with a REST API.
- Experience writing semantic, accessible HTML markup.
- Experience working with a team to maintain a production website or application.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.