IT Operations Systems Administrator
Build and automate Telnyx’s IT infrastructure.
This role will require a blend of traditional IT infrastructure knowledge and experience; in addition to skill-sets that focus on automation, fleet management, and full systems awareness. A successful candidate will be a creative thinker, able to work both with a team and independently on projects, and a disciplined engineer, relying on both to make good decisions and qualified judgments. We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, who is highly intelligent and motivated to learn and grow within the organization.
In This Role You Will
- Support, Manage and deploy SaaS, and internal, solutions for the company.
- Identify and automate manual processes to provide more seamless solutions.
- User ACL and general management through systems such as Active Directory, Okta and other platforms.
- Support and manage Zero-Touch workstation deployment and remote management.
- Develop remote friendly solutions.
- Support, manage and improve internal network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot any issues with our in-office technology (IoT devices, Crestron systems, A/V, Collaboration rooms).
- Create and update documentation (help articles, cultivating a self service within the company).
- Manage, improve and design office technology solutions such as digital signage and IoT solutions.
- Support a robust technical desk solution (Linux, Windows and Mac).
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have
- Experience using Linux as a primary machine.
- Linux Server maintenance.
- Windows Server familiarity.
- OSX desktop support experience.
- Personal projects such as: Creating a home network, automation systems, integrating disparate systems together.
- Experience automating yourself out of problems.
What We Value
- Willingness to learn and step outside your comfort zone.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python or other).
- Active Directory management experience (> 1 year).
- SSO platform management (> 1 year).
- Authorization/security protocols:
- SAML (2.0)
- IPA/AD binding, privilege-management.
- A/V and Telecom equipment experience.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.