Tecovas is passionate about offering an incredible customer experience for first-time boot buyers and western enthusiasts alike! As a Tecovas Sales Associate you will support the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment catering to an unmatched customer experience. You will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, cash wrap, restocking and overall shopkeeping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supports a sales-driven environment of genuine customer experience and demonstrate extraordinary service standards
- Supports store team with receiving shipment and preparing product for floor placement
- Plans for, tracks and communicates all in transit shipment information to the leadership team
- Maintains an efficient and well-organized stockroom ensuring accessibility to employees
- Assists in and/or leads the restock process to continually maintain store stock levels
- Demonstrates loss prevention awareness through assisting in cycle counts and transfers
- Participates in ongoing staff education and through the sharing of product knowledge
- Assists in the maintenance of the building facilities
- Exceptional selling skills, customer service, and clientele
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Independent, proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- High School Diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to reach overhead, bend, squat, and kneel as you organize and stock inventory.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Able to lift up to 30lbs regularly
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), evenings and holidays as needed
In accordance with the State of California, please see the following hourly pay rate for this position: $15-17 per hour.
- Competitive hourly compensation + incentives
- Free boots and generous employee discount
Tecovas was born out of a love for cowboy boots, their time-honored craftsmanship, rich materials that last, and traditional styling that always looks good. Each pair of Tecovas boots is crafted by hand in over 200 steps. It’s not the easiest or cheapest method, but we’re committed to classic construction techniques that stand the test of time. With 24 retails stores (and counting) across the Austin, Dallas and Southeast regions, we’re bringing western goods into new frontiers and aim to be the most welcoming brand in western. We’re certainly growing- and hiring passionate, humble, positive, and talented people determined to help us continue to grow!
Important note: We strive to hire values-aligned people because we believe it takes each and all of us to be successful, and lead with grit, speed and a clear vision of where we’re headed. In a remote setting, interviewing at Tecovas may include phone interviews, virtual “on-site” interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are committed to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential match, and we will do our best to follow-up with each and every applicant! If you’re on the fence, just give it a try!
Hiring process and disclaimer: Should you receive an offer from us after going through the interview process, a background check will be conducted prior to onboarding. The results of a background check are evaluated as part of the hiring process, but this does not mean that you will not be considered for the job based upon the results. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply!