Tango Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to discovering novel drug targets and delivering the next generation of precision medicine for the treatment of cancer.
Using an approach that starts and ends with patients, Tango leverages the genetic principle of synthetic lethality to discover and develop therapies that take aim at critical targets in cancer.
This includes expanding the universe of precision oncology targets into novel areas such as tumor suppressor gene loss and their contribution to the ability of cancer cells to evade immune cell killing.
The Tango labs and offices are located at 201 Brookline Avenue, in the Fenway area of Boston, Massachusetts.
In this newly created role, this individual will manage oncology clinical trials under the leadership of Tango’s SVP, Development Operations. The candidate will collaboratively manage a global, early phase clinical trial though the development of the novel drug. This individual will also have close collaboration with CROs, 3rd party vendors and clinical sites.
- Manage clinical trials from start-up through close-out to ensure that both internal and external deliverables are on time and on budget as well as strong collaboration across functional areas
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate the relevant and timely exchange of information and materials to support clinical trial deliveries
- Oversee the development of clinical trial project timelines and ensure communication and understanding of risks and challenges; establish plans and monitor metrics; ensure that timelines are accurate and comprehensive
- Proactively manage clinical trial outsourced partners, including identification of risk, to ensure trial deliverables and performance goals are met
- Maintain daily partnership with CRO counterpart; review and identify potential issues or problems with the sites and communicate/escalate to clinical leadership
- Collaborate with CRO to keep the clinical study database current and accurate
- Proactively manage project scope and change orders, for clinical trial operations
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life science or allied health field (e.g. Nursing, Medical or Laboratory Technology) is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical trial operations is required
- Minimum of 2 years of oncology experience is required
- Biotechnology experience is a plus
- Early phase experience, including IND submissions, is required
- Strong vendor management and project management skills are critical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of GCP/ICH and other applicable regulations/guidelines is required
- Good organizational/prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Strong proficiency with MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint is required
- A collaborative spirit for working successfully with cross-functional teams and partners is essential
- When safe to do so, travel will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.