Tango Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to discovering novel drug targets and delivering the next generation of precision medicine for the treatment of cancer.
Using an approach that starts and ends with patients, Tango leverages the genetic principle of synthetic lethality to discover and develop therapies that take aim at critical targets in cancer.
This includes expanding the universe of precision oncology targets into novel areas such as tumor suppressor gene loss and their contribution to the ability of cancer cells to evade immune cell killing.
Tango’s labs and offices are located at 201 Brookline Avenue, in the Fenway area of Boston.
The Clinical Trial Associate provides clinical trial coordination support to the assigned clinical trial or trials. This support includes study deliverable tracking and completion of study documentation including eTMF is maintained for the assigned clinical trial(s). This position will work with internal clinical team members and with external vendors and CROs. The position reports to the Clinical Operations Program Lead. This role may work collaboratively on one program or across several trials to support clinical operations activities.
- Coordination support from start up to close out for assigned trials
- Ongoing eTMF maintenance and completion with CRO for assigned trials
- Meeting coordination and documentation
- Tracking of action items for clinical deliverables
- Reconciliation and tracking of purchase orders and invoices for assigned trials
- Daily study management for assigned clinical trial(s) or assigned region in larger studies
- Ownership of clinical trial tracking documents
- May include clinical sample tracking and coordination
- Ensure trial management documentation is conducted in accordance with ICH/GCP standards
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with multiple cross functional team members
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
What You Bring:
- At least 2 years of trial coordination experience in a clinical research environment, with at least some within the biotech/pharma industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a life-science-based subject
- Oncology therapeutic experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of drug development
- Understanding of FDA and ICH GCP guidelines to ensure the appropriate conduct of clinical studies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.