As the Portuguese Bilingual Business Systems Analyst (BSA), you will be responsible for engaging with our clients to uncover business processes and capture business requirements. You will also be responsible for client specific configuration and testing of our implementation. This role enables the client requirements to translate into the required business outcomes through the Symend platform.
This role will require you to work with clients in Brazil. Professional working proficiency (verbal and written) of Portuguese and English will be required.
What You'll Be Doing
- Facilitate client facing requirement gathering meetings focused on the current collection practices, data elements, data integration, and technical integration.
- Provide deep functional expertise of platform capabilities to ensure the client is setup for long term success.
- Create and maintain client documentation relevant to the cross functional teams who specialize in client insights, configuration, and operations.
- Configure the platform related to the client’s implementation.
- Design user acceptance testing and mock go-live scenarios for technical and business use cases related to the client’s implementation.
- Continually iterate templates and best practices in collaboration with the BSA team to improve future client onboardings.
- Act as a client advocate within Symend, driving client-oriented solution design and supportive materials.
What You'll Need
- Post-Secondary Degree, preferable in Business Administration or Information Technology.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Systems Analysis practice, preferably in a consulting environment delivering to enterprise clients.
- Experience with day-to-day operations of clients on a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform is preferred.
- Experience with software development project tracking tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence).
- Experience working with financial institutions, telecommunication and / or utility companies in Brazil is a strong asset.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to quickly learn business application-specific details.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and vice-versa.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence people outside of an authority relationship.
- Ability to work effectively with virtual teams of diverse background and cultures.
- Excellent detail-oriented skills for documenting requirements related to business software integration, implementation, and future development.
- Excellent analytical, problem identification and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit suited for fast-paced, results-based environment, requiring flexibility to ever-changing needs.
At Symend, we believe that all customers should be treated with empathy and dignity. That’s why we leverage our deep understanding of consumer behavior to create personalized interactions that better engage and empower customers at all points of the customer journey. Our digital engagement platform uses behavioral science, data science and advanced analytics to help our clients build stronger relationships with their customers. Symend: The science of engagement.™