We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive to reinforce our leadership in the SaaS machine data analytics space. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be a key member of our sales organization, responsible for driving revenues within your assigned territory. We’re looking for software sales executives who have deep experience opening mid and large enterprise accounts. We seek individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales, helping make Sumo Logic the next big machine data analytics success.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years consistent quota over achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application. Ideally, you will have sold an on-demand/SaaS. Security or IT Infrastructure Management solution to a technical audience (IT Heads / DevOps / Security Operations, etc)
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment
- Passionate about technology
- Good Sales DNA and sales methodology
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
The expected annual base salary range for this position is $103,400 - $169,200 . Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include (but aren’t limited to) such as role level, skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and experience. In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits offerings, and equity awards.