Recruiter: Karolina Sieradzka
* Role can be remote - from anywhere in Poland
As a Cloud Software Engineer you will:
- Design, build and operate a backend of a big data real-time analytics platform.
- Produce clean and well-tested Scala code (but you don't need to know Scala to join us).
- Analyze, maintain and improve scalability, performance and reliability.
- Cooperate efficiently in a team.
- Own the problem and make your own decisions - take responsibility end to end.
Sumo Logic Poland has:
- More than 70 experienced, best-of-class software engineers.
- Offices in Warsaw and Krakow; remote teams across Poland.
- Product Teams: Metrics, Metadata, Tracing, Collection; Open Source Team.
- Several infrastructure Teams: SRE, Security, Dev Platform, PaaS and Prosperity.
- Shipped several impactful, game-changing projects like Tracing or Kubernetes Monitoring.
Ideally, you will have:
- Completed BSc or MSc in Computer Science (or equivalent field).
- Strong coding skills in any of the backend languages.
- Mid, Senior or Staff seniority level
- Track record of shipped projects. Ideally in a similar domain (such as big scale, reliable 24/7, multi-tenant, SaaS)
- Experience with designing and debugging complex systems.
- Fluent English.
Why it’s worth applying:
- Great salary - employment contract (65% authorship costs).
- Strong engineering teams.
- Stock (RSU) grant.
- $2000 / year education budget + 2 extra days off.
- 4 extra days off in 2022 (Sumo Wellness Days).
- Hack weeks and tech talks.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Sports card.
- WFH budget.
- Lunch budget.
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- You can work from the office, 100% remotely or in a hybrid model.