Enterprise Sales Account Executive
** Field Sales covering greater Chicago area.
We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive to reinforce our leadership in the SaaS machine data analytics space. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be a key member of our sales organization, responsible for driving revenues within your assigned territory. We’re looking for software sales executives who have deep experience opening mid and large enterprise accounts. We seek individuals who are driven to be a top performer in sales, helping make Sumo Logic the next big machine data analytics success.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
What We Need From You
- Minimum 3+ years consistent quota over achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application. Ideally, you will have sold an on-demand/SaaS. Security or IT Infrastructure Management solution to a technical audience (IT Heads / DevOps / Security Operations, etc)
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and sales methodology.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Funding and Growth:
We have received $235 million in funding to date. Investors include Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 1,600 customers, with over 60,000 users, across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.