Commercial Account Executive:
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the commercial space by demonstrating a consultative sales approach, pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota. This person will provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s customers.
What you’ll be working on:
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 50 employees
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to fill Sumo Logic’s pipeline
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Prospect new business and expand current accounts
Your experience and skills should include:
- 1+ years of Inside Sales experience selling a B2B software application.
- Exposure to selling an on-demand/SaaS, Security or IT Infrastructure Management solution
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing technical environment
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills are a must
- Salesforce.com power user
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
· What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
· Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
· Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.