Who We Are:
Headquartered in Austin, Texas and formerly known as JASK Labs Inc (https://bit.ly/2GxBwKb) The Sumo Logic Cyber Security Business Unit is modernizing security operations by delivering market-leading enterprise security analyst threat detection and prioritization data in market-disruptive cloud-native delivery model. We are in the business of modernizing enterprise security operations for the challenges of the 21st century.
Today, security analysts are fighting a losing battle. More than half of alerts go uninvestigated, leaving attackers free to infiltrate organizations even with existing defenses. The Sumo Logic Cloud SIEM provides security analysts with the enhanced visibility and context needed to speed the time to identify evidence of exploits, reduce the time to remediate and improve the ability for security teams to more quickly and thoroughly understand the impact of an attack.
Sumo Logic is looking for a PProduct Manager who has a passion for building best-in-class cloud-based security products. The Product Manager will provide direction and vision to their software development teams that are defining the next generation of cloud SIEM. You will be responsible for leading definition and delivery on the strategic product vision at the team level with the goal of maximizing customer and business value.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Determine customer voice in partnership with Sales through detailed conversations with customers about their challenges and to be able to convert them into product capability ideas
- Represent customer voice in partnership with Engineering and the broader Product Management team to ensure the roadmap and your development team backlog aligns with strategic business and product objectives
- Prioritize, focused on the business, market, and opportunities in front of us
- Become an expert in all things security operations, and gain a deep understanding of how/why our products work as they do
- Support the company’s strategic planning process with market analysis and competitive research
- Field education and marketing content support: Ensure everyone knows what we're building, why, and the benefits it will deliver
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in a Product Management role building enterprise cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product management experience in delivery of cloud-based products as-a-service is a huge plus (specifically enterprise security software products is a plus)
- MBA is a huge plus
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
About Sumo Logic
Sumo Logic is a secure, cloud-native, Continuous Intelligence Platform for DevOps and Security Operations delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. More than 2,000 customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the intelligence to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform based on a true, multi-tenant, SaaS architecture, enabling digital businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
Founded in 2010, Sumo Logic is a privately held company based
in Redwood City, Calif. and is backed by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, DFJ Growth, Franklin Templeton, Greylock Partners, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures and Tiger Global Management. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.