At Subskribe, we are working hard to provide the smartest, most scalable, and easiest-to-customize subscription management service to Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses. We're a team of veterans from companies like Google, Netflix, Zuora etc with deep expertise in the space. We’re well funded by top Silicon Valley investors.
Subskribe provides highly competitive benefits and perks to our employees. We really do want your work at Subskribe to be the best work you do in your life while enjoying the company of smart, driven and interesting colleagues.
We're hiring a UX Designer to join us in building a breakthrough product.
UX Designers at Subskribe drive us towards our strategic goals by designing features, processes and systems that are fast, well designed and delight our customers. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will do great design work every day.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to conduct research, deeply understand requirements, and craft creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Deeply understand user needs and build products and experiences that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Uphold high design standards and maintain consistency across user interactions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization and thereby influencing product design strategy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for the web.
Job Type: Full-time