At Subskribe, we are working hard to provide the smartest, most scalable, and easiest-to-customize subscription management service to Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses. We're a team of veterans from companies like Google, Netflix, Zuora etc with deep expertise in the space. We’re well funded by top Silicon Valley investors.
Subskribe provides highly competitive benefits and perks to our employees. We really do want your work at Subskribe to be the best work you do in your life while enjoying the company of smart, driven and interesting colleagues.
We're hiring a small number of founding engineers at the Senior/Staff Software Engineer level to join us in building a breakthrough product.
Software Engineer, Frontend
Software engineers at Subskribe drive us towards our strategic goals by designing and building features, processes and systems that are fast, well designed and delight our customers. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship great code every day. In this role, you will collaborate with designers, product managers and other engineers to build intuitive and robust web applications from the ground up.
- Work across the full stack to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software, with a focus on the user experience
- Take ownership and responsibility of the frontend web technology footprint and user facing product experience
- Deeply understand user needs and build products and experiences that are intuitive and easy to use
- Uphold high engineering standards and maintain consistency across user interactions
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience building rich, user friendly web based user interfaces
- Hands on experience with one or more common UI framework (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience designing and consuming REST based APIs
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Interest and ability to learn new languages or technologies as needed
Job Type: Full-time