About This Role
As the Financial Analyst at Strava, you will work on the Finance team to support our company’s rapid and sustained growth. The role will be crucial in scaling the capacity of our team to keep pace with the growth of the company overall. This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills and experience that will serve as the basis for a career in Finance in the tech industry.
- Financial modeling: manage the Company’s forecasting and revenue models
- Financial planning & analysis: work with department heads and budget owners across the Company to build out annual and mid year budgets
- Monitor business performance: partner with the Analytics, Revenue, and Product teams to monitor daily, weekly, and monthly business trends to report out to the management team and overall company
- Financial reporting: work with the accounting team to provide internal and external financial reporting materials
- Other: assist with preparation of materials for Board of Directors and other critical external meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field
- Prior experience in an investment banking or financial analyst role preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Experience with SQL, data visualization software a plus
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
Strava is committed to becoming an anti-racist company. Learn more about what that means to us by clicking here.
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
For more information on compensation and benefits, please click here.