About This Role
We are looking for a Part-Time Talent Coordinator to help us grow Strava by supporting a stellar recruiting experience. This role will be 20-25 hours per week and will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition in San Francisco, CA.
- Work closely with the People & Talent team to design and drive the candidate experience.
- Own the scheduling and coordination process for all of our candidate interviews.
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer.
- Manage interview loop; ensuring candidates are settled into the appropriate rooms and keeping interviewers on schedule.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for out-of-town candidates.
- Work with hiring managers and recruiting team to post positions.
- Manage the employee referral program.
- Build out and improve our ATS, Greenhouse, to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike.
- Manage job postings in Greenhouse and on external job boards.
- Help plan recruiting events, both in the office and off-site.
- Perform additional recruiting and administrative activities and support broader People & Talent team initiatives as needed.
- Send New-hire gifts and partner with Human Resources to on-board new hires
- A team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Someone who has an interest in the recruiting process.
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail.
- Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Someone with excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense. "Make it happen" attitude.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with a seamless blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and able to connect and interact with different types of people.
- Someone who anticipates needs before they arise.
- Proficient in using productivity applications such as Google Docs, LinkedIn, or similar software.
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR coordination.
- Previous experience in a high growth technology start-up
Strava is composed of dedicated, fun-loving individuals, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. And it feels like we’re onto something big. Millions of athletes are already on Strava, with thousands more joining every day, and we’ve assembled an awesome team to keep us growing all around the world. Strava is the Swedish word for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate community, committed to our athletes, each other, our business, and the deeply held belief that there’s always time for a run, ride, coffee or all three.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.