At Strava, we strongly believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and that a significant driver of our success can be directly tied to our creative, driven, adaptable, and supportive people. As our part-time People Operations Coordinator, you will be partnering with our Talent Team and Hiring Managers on a variety of employee and candidate relations. We’re looking for an organizational expert with a customer service mindset who will work effectively with our internal team, and take pride in representing Strava when working with our external candidates. This is a part-time position in our Downtown Denver office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage interview calendar and schedule all stages of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, interview pre-brief and debrief meetings.
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all of the necessary information for a successful interview experience.
- Update and maintain accurate candidate records in our applicant tracking system.
- Support proactive outreach and sourcing initiatives.
- Support and improve local Talent Brand initiatives.
- Assist with employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Schedule and support learning and development initiatives, coordinating trainings and professional development opportunities.
- Keep a strong pulse on employee engagement and needs, assist with employee surveys.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (Human Resources, Business or related field preferred).
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears at a moment’s notice.
- Proven solutions-orientation and focus on long-term, lasting results.
- Independently driven to go above and beyond to ensure an exceptional experience for all our candidates and employees.
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and / or weight.