About This Role
As the analyst for the Growth Marketing team, you will work directly with the team to lead campaign ops, analysis, and reporting. You will focus on lower funnel acquisition opportunities, starting with SEM and Apple Search Ads but you’ll get exposure to many of the growth tactics at Strava. You will bring years of experience running user acquisition and mobile app install campaigns to help build a robust strategy to drive key growth performance indicators. Be ready to wear many hats as you scale direct-response campaigns targeted across many personas (runners, cyclists, swimmers, etc) across the globe.
What You’ll Do
- Leads daily reporting across multiple paid channels and geos/regions
- Builds dataviews to help with trend spotting and analysis
- Analyze performance of tests and campaigns and make necessary adjustments to maximize efficiency and scale
- Assist in day-to-day operations, including creative development, copy localization, launch process
- Execute paid experiments, implement successful experiments across all channels
What We Are Looking For
- Great attention to detail and strong writing skills
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Experience with different experimentation methodologies
- Can independently lead projects and manage deadlines
- Familiarity with marketing attribution tools (adjust, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Strong analytical mind set with an eagerness to learn
- 2-3 years experience (agency or in-house)
Nice to Have’s
- SQL/analytics experience
- Stats background
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and or weight.