Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
About this Role:
As a Part-Time Technical Support Representative at Strava, you will provide technical support for the product and assist with GPS file upload troubleshooting. Responsibilities include:
- Responding to member inquiries by providing assistance with site functionality, in addition to troubleshooting Strava applications, GPS data problems and activity analysis issues.
- Staying on top of product changes, bugs and updates in order to relay the most accurate information to our members.
- Producing a consistent number of high quality responses to our members on a daily basis.
- Communicating trends to the company based on user feedback and feature requests.
- Creating bug reports and managing their resolution with the team.
This is a part-time position based in Denver, CO.
You are extremely organized and have the ability to stay focused and work quickly. Other requirements include:
- 2+ years in a technical support or customer service role.
- Solid familiarity with the Strava platform.
- Excellent follow through, judgment and common sense. “Make it happen” attitude.
- You have a strong and demonstrated passion for cycling, running, triathlon or another endurance sport and connect personally with Strava’s mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world.
- You are energetic, self-motivated and have great time management skills.
- Ability to stay on task and follow outlined processes.
- A well-rounded technical proficiency with browsers, mobile and web platforms, and text editors.
- Exceptional reading comprehension as well as written and oral skills. Strong typing skills are a must.
- Can work on the weekends and contribute extra hours when necessary.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding employee and company information.
- Preference given to foreign language speakers.
In your cover letter please include responses to the following questions:
- What excites you about working for the Strava support team?
- Are you familiar with the Strava platform? If so, please include a link to your profile.
- Are you fluent in any other languages? If so, please translate your cover letter into that language.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are equally dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.