About this role:
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) defines messaging and positioning for the team’s features, leads strategy for new feature launches, builds out programmatic communications to foster retention, and helps the team reach their goals through marketing initiatives.
- Cross-functional leader: able to foster collaboration among engineers, analysts, designers, brand marketers, and product managers.
- Lead product marketing strategy and execution
- Able to identify and prioritize opportunities based on user needs and insights
- Excellent communication skills, especially written communication
- Ability to advocate for your recommendations based on data, insights and impact to business.
- Project management ability - organized; can keep multiple projects moving simultaneously and hold partners accountable for timelines and deliverables
- Data driven and able to conduct analyses independently
- Familiarity with product marketing best practices and frameworks
Requirements OR Your Background
- 7-10 years of experience, including B2C product marketing experience
- Marketing experience that includes some combination of performance marketing, digital marketing, PR, lifecycle communications, or content marketing
- Experience driving user engagement
Nice to Have’s
- Experience working with a subscription business model
- Experience working internationally or with an international user base a plus
- Advanced analytical skills a plus (e.g. SQL)
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.