What you’ll do
- Drive product strategy and execution for the Strava Business team
- Transform qualitative and quantitative research into hypotheses and conclusions about what drives engagement with and success for partners on Strava. Communicate to senior management and stakeholders.
- Make decisions that consider the high priority trade-offs between performance, speed to market, usability, short-term and long-term impact.
- Partner with other product teams to advocate for focus on product quality, performance, and scaling features that will impact core business metrics.
- Bring best practices for revenue product teams - things like translating revenue goals into team metrics, and testing strategies for new monetization products, to the broader product management function at Strava
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of product management experience developing social products, technologies, and platforms with significant user traction. Digital advertising experience a plus.
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and simultaneously driving tactical execution
- Data-driven approach; experience defining and understanding metrics and AB tests related to attribution, product discovery and conversion. Self-sufficient with data / SQL
- Track record of influencing cross-functional teams and leading collaborative, strategic projects (sometimes across multiple office locations)
- Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the new Denver office and team!
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Strava has the essential ingredients for growth: product-market fit, a large, engaged, fast-growing community, and a massive data-set to leverage and mine for features and insight. We're looking for a product manager to lead partner integrations and monetization efforts through this next phase of growth. Come help us build a new business vertical for Strava and create a meaningful platform for partners and athletes alike!
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.