Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
About this role
Strava is looking for part-time IT support in our main office in San Francisco. The position would be 20 hours per week, with the possibility to become a full-time position in the future.
- Maintain all printers, troubleshoot issues, order consumables and replace as needed, keep printer stations stocked.
- Keep track of all accessories (mouse, keyboard, adapters, etc), distribute as needed, keep stock organized, notify when inventory is low
- Maintain AV systems in conference rooms, troubleshoot AV and Zoom VC issues
- Learn and operate AV system for All Hands public event space for weekly company meetings and events
- Organize and maintain IT storage
- Keep laptop inventory up to date
- Set up and maintain loaner laptops for employees who forget their machines at home
- Erase decommissioned machines and maintain laptop storage
- Respond to support tickets as needed
- 2+ years experience with Mac desktop support
- Experience with basic network and wifi troubleshooting issues
- Experience with professional AV systems
- Familiarity with Zoom, Google Suite and Slack
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.