Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
Atlanta (Zip Code: 30349)
Shift: Monday – Friday 1st Shift, potential flexibility required in the future
The Lead Warehouse Associate will be responsible for overseeing the handling of customer products, including the loading and unloading of product. This leadership role will be responsible for assigning work and work functions to all warehouse associates as necessary to meet the needs of the customer. Following company and site-specific safety policies, and encouraging other associates to do the same, is of great importance to this position.
What You’ll Do
- Assign tasks to warehouse personnel through written and/or oral instruction, including: unloading, outbound staging and loading, verifying and labeling of freight.
- Supervise tasks performed by warehouse personnel.
- Complete reports and records in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot machine and equipment malfunctions and report them to maintenance personnel.
- Advise associates on care and preservation of product, use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, shipping stock, and related problems.
- Ensure high-quality customer service through assisting associates in warehouse functions when help is needed.
- Take action and speak to associates when proper safety, quality, and productivity procedures are not being followed.
- Work cooperatively and productively with other warehouse associates.
- Adhere to company or site-specific safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others.
- Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor.
What You'll Need
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to perform any physically exerting duties in a warehouse environment, which may be non-air conditioned or heated, meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates with the seasons.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Experience working with a warehouse management system (WMS).
- Forklift certificate and/or license.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong! 🏓
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.