STORD is on a mission to empower modern shippers to move products more efficiently and effectively, at scale.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, STORD is the pioneer of Networked Distribution - a disruptive new logistics model that combines both software and services to transform how goods are moved across the globe. STORD connects a network of warehouses and distribution centers through a single software platform to provide increased visibility, control, and optimization across a company’s supply chain.
STORD has raised over $15M from leading investors such as Silicon Valley VC firm Kleiner Perkins (most known for investments in Google, Amazon, and Twitter), Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest, and more. We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Talent Acquisition Position:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at STORD, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process, including candidate generation through direct sourcing and research. The focus will be to help attract and source passive talent, and interview candidates providing a first-class candidate experience for various departments. The position works closely with hiring managers in creating skilled and diverse candidate pools and assists in making the best hiring decision for each search.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles
- Conduct initial phone screens to assess candidate skills, experience, salary requirements, availability, and interest for roles
- Provide verbal or written feedback regarding candidates to hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Build candidate pipelines, grow our social media footprint, establish and develop candidate connections/relationships with active/passive candidate channels
- Acts as the subject matter expert in all things sourcing including creating and executing robust, creative sourcing strategies, complex web-based sourcing, CRM based outreach/campaigns, and other sourcing tools such as LinkedIn,, job boards, etc.
- Builds a skilled and diverse candidate pool for each search and maintains consistent communications with candidates for future opportunities
- Provides regular (weekly) updates to the hiring managers on job status - including data and candidates that have been screened, interviewed, etc.
- Provides regular (weekly) updates to candidates on process focusing on transparency and candor to foster strong relationships
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team in preparing for Strategy Sessions and follow-up meetings with Hiring Leaders
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree, 2-5 years of experience in recruiting
- Experience sourcing full-stack Developers (specific focus on sourcing Java Developers)
- Experience working on various roles in the following departments: Supply Chain, Data Science, Marketing, Finance, Design
- Strong background in sourcing from a variety of internal and external tools that include: mining/sourcing for talent, reviewing resumes, tracking candidate information via an ATS, etc
- CTS/ATS/CRM experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience in LinkedIn Recruiter services
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent social media skills to help us build our candidate pipelines
- Be candidate-focused and passionate about building quality relationships with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Experience handling confidential information and matters with discretion
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience recruiting and finding highly technical talent (e.g., developers, architects, etc.) a plus
- Broad knowledge of sourcing tools, posting placement, markets, social media and other active methods of reaching candidates, to reach the widest, most diverse pool of candidates is highly desirable
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Flexible Parental Leave
- and more!
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.