Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
The People Experience (PX) Generalist will have several responsibilities focused on partnering with the PX Team to support and grow the business. This role will provide PX support across the XFC (Xpress Fulfilment Center) and occasionally the Corporate and remote teams in the region.
What you’ll do
- In partnership with the PX Manager, assist with all Employee Relations and compliance aspects for the business area(s) including; conducting investigations, team member concerns, grievances, performance management, team member engagement, leadership development, disciplinaries, action plans, etc.
- Provide guidance to facility leaders on policies and PX programs. Provide reporting where possible of key metrics.
- Work with the PX Manager and business leaders on any change management.
- Facilitate the annual merit and mid-year processes for the facility
- Manage the PX email inbox and answer team member questions.
- Work together with the PX Operations Specialists in handling team member cases and executing tasks as necessary, such as team member changes for payroll purposes
- Report out an HR update to facility leadership during meetings.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring candidates to ensure we bring diverse talent into the organisation and support their development and retention to ensure alignment with the business and team goals, based on staffing needs.
- Establish effective partnerships with team leaders, providing guidance on PX initiatives such as talent management, employee engagement, eNPS, diversity, performance management, tailored for specific business needs.
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding tasks such as new hire orientation, exit interviews, training, etc.
- Partner with the local CMAP & EHS team as needed on safety, security and policy related actions
- Utilize data to drive informed people decisions to identify trends; determine root cause of issues and work with the PX Manager to develop effective organizational solutions
- Support the other regional PX team as required and other PX Ops tasks as needed
- Relevant experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and employee development
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Organisational skills to deliver operational, project and strategic deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity
- Ability to practise and coach organisation leaders in the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst providing excellent service to a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google suite and other common basic office software
Nice to have skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and Microsoft Powerpoint/Google Slides for data analysis and presentations
- Proficient in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Workday
Location: On-site at our Xpress Fulfilment Center (XFC) in Tottenham 4 days per week (1 day remote/working from home) with occasional work in the Soho Office
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.