Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
Job Title: Lead Data Analyst
What this position is about:
The Lead Data Analyst specializes in delivering actionable insights that drive business value.
Organizing and analyzing data from various sources to understand key pain points and
opportunities from the numbers, the Analyst will influence decision making. Within this role,
team members use a range of tools and methodologies, including statistics and technical
expertise, to generate results which highlight useful insights. Each team member requires
high-level communications skills, a strong sense of urgency, and focus on how their analyses
will impact the business.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently deliver actionable insights that drive data based decision-making on a wide
- range of initiatives.
- Analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpret results, and summarize results
- Effectively communicate results to teammates and business partners
- Work closely with engineering, marketing, and product to create holistic analytic
- Turn numbers and data into clear, concise recommendations to help senior leaders make
- data driven decisions
What you’ll need:
- Experience creating insights, providing solutions and exposing possible areas of opportunity
- Completed end-to-end data analysis projects
- Experience in designing and analyzing A/B tests. An understanding of confidence intervals and noise reduction techniques
- Experience using machine learning techniques in analysis a plus
- 5+ years of applied experience working performing data analysis
- Required experience using SQL to create data sets
- Basic statistical knowledge and usage to drive business decisions
- Demonstrated experience visualizing (Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Economics, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science, Finance) or equivalent experience
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.