Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the tremendous growth of the Stellar blockchain network, an open-source platform that operates at high-scale today. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
We are looking for a product leader to help us continue to build out Vibrant, our consumer mobile wallet. Vibrant started out organically as a crypto wallet app that provides inflation protection for Latin America and is now expanding internationally, including in the US, to create a new global remittance network that’s powered by the Stellar’s blockchain network and our global on/off ramp partners. In addition to global remittance, Vibrant is also looking to work closely with more ecosystem partners to create the next web 3.0 super app experience such as allowing users to use crypto and stablecoin assets to buy e-gift cards, hail a cab, book hotels, etc…
As the head of the Vibrant product team, you will work closely with the Vibrant GM and the PM team to drive the roadmap and strategy the Vibrant app, lead a small team of talented product managers, and work cross-functionally with design, engineering, marketing and customer service teams to identify, experiment and iterate on new features.
We’re looking to grow Vibrant to millions of users. This is an exciting opportunity to build an innovative mobile crypto wallet on top of a well-established layer one blockchain.
In this role, you will:
- Act as Vibrant’s “mission-driven product leader;” bringing high energy, enthusiasm, and a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lead the team through hands-on example and personal passion for SDF’s mission
- Initiate, influence and drive new product features within Vibrant
- Own and communicate the product vision
- Define and prioritize the product backlog and work with relevant stakeholders
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers
- 8+ years of experience in consumer app development
- Management experience in building and leading high performing product teams.
- Experience driving leadership alignments across different organizations and delivering step function outcomes
- Deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- An ability to work with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Strong organizational skills and are able to structurally break down complex projects into various workstreams
- An ability and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Passion for product, tech and user experiences and are excited about building incredible product experiences
- Experience in payments and fintech is a plus
- Experience bringing a product from 0 to 1
- Experience in crypto/dApps
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Paid parental leave
- Life & ADD
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401K (4% match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly gym allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks in-office
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats