WE ARE STARFACE
Starface has turned traditional complexion care on its head, as the first to combine efficacy and optimism, making acne an opportunity for self-expression.
YOUR IMPACT AT STARFACE
The Junior Copywriter will be responsible for producing compelling copy for all aspects of the company, including (but not limited to) social media, product, packaging, retail, web, and campaigns. You will work under the guidance of the Senior Copywriter and collaborate with multiple teams to deliver clear copy that pushes the Starface brand voice and mission forward.
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Work closely with the Senior Copywriter to create copy for all aspects of the company, including social media, product launches, packaging, web, retail, and campaigns.
- Grasp and replicate the Starface brand voice and humor to a T.
- Collaborate with the creative team to ideate different concepts (taglines, campaigns, advertisements, etc.) and consistently raise the bar for creative development and execution.
- Own and create all social media caption copy across Starface hero social accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube)
- Provide social media caption copy in monthly content planning decks, daily digital trend posts, and all social media needs for brand initiatives, activations, campaigns, and new product launches.
- Write, update, and maintain brand copy for new and existing retail accounts, including product descriptions, educational materials, and in-store displays.
- Attend stand-up meetings with the creative and social teams, monthly social content planning, brainstorm sessions, and launch brief meetings.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your copywriting skills (can be collegiate, professional, and/or personal copy examples).
- Ability to produce consistently clean and creative copy with an adept knowledge of grammar and syntax.
- Natural storyteller who can take direction and think outside of the box.
- Flexible, organized, and detail oriented. A “no task too small” attitude is a must.
- A thoughtful team player and collaborator with a sense of humor.
- Comfortable multitasker who can communicate, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines.
- Experience with skincare or beauty is a plus!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Remote team
- Compensation for this role is $60-70k depending on experience.
- Current benefits include:
- Access to high-quality health care options, including 100% coverage for employee and spouse
- Access to a 401k with 5% employer match
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 15 paid holidays
- 5 Days Pet-ternity (Dog or Cat)
- Home office stipend
If you need any assistance with this application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.