We’re expanding our team, and we’d love your help!
At Stairwell, we’re working to rewrite the rules of cybersecurity. And we can’t do that without breaking away from the mold. That means that we’re not just looking for those with decades of cybersecurity experience.
We’re looking for those who are passionately curious about solving complex problems. Those who are excited about the work they produce. Those who are ready to step in and create change for the better.
So, even if you feel that you don’t perfectly match the qualifications listed, we want to hear from you. And we’re not just all talk. We want you to enjoy working here, too.
We offer 100% remote work, competitive pay (including stock options), unlimited PTO, subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, a monthly internet stipend, a one-time home office bonus to deck out your work area, company events, team trips, and more.
If we’ve piqued your interest, keep scrolling to see what you’ll be working on if you join the team.
About the Dev Ops Engineer Position
We are seeking to hire our first Dev Ops Engineer to join the Stairwell team. This person will work to scale and automate our Software Engineering Lifecycle as we continue to grow. We are seeking someone who enjoys creating innovative solutions, and increasing developer productivity. To be successful in the role, the ideal person will need to be a self starter and possess excellent communication skills.
Dev Ops Engineer Responsibilities
- Keep developer velocity high by maintaining the build and test system.
- Manage version control, code review, and bug tracking systems.
- Maintain our continuous integration pipeline.
- Collaborate with developers on performance and new features for developer experience.
- Collaborate with SRE on continuous deployment and K8S management.
Dev Ops Engineer Qualifications
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Basic programming and scripting skills in any language.
- Familiarity with software engineering tools and processes.
- Experience operating — deploying, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing — multi-user services.
- Experience in a cloud computing environment.
Additional Information (Colorado only*) Minimum Salary of $120,000 - $140,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
We’re not building a company, we’re building a team, and the team builds the company.
At the core of Stairwell is a team that truly enjoys working together and mutually supporting each Dweller's growth and development. We are an engineering and product driven company that has high standards for both technical ability and interpersonal skills. We are humbled by the opportunity to help shape the future of cybersecurity and driven to build tools that will empower teams around the world.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.