With customers at its core, Stack AV is focused on revolutionizing the way businesses transport goods, designing solutions to alleviate long-standing issues that have plagued the trucking industry including driver shortages, lagging efficiency in uptime per vehicle, overarching safety concerns, high operating costs, and elevated emission levels. By building safe and efficient autonomous trucking solutions, Stack AV is creating better and smarter supply chains for its partners, improving business outcomes for its customers, delivering goods to end-users faster, and ultimately moving the trucking industry forward.
What We're Looking for:
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering self-driving (L4) products that make the way we move safer, faster and more efficient. We seek mission-driven, highly skilled people with deep experience in fast paced, rapidly growing, tech development environments.
Our Mission is to safely deliver focused, end to end testing and execution of Stack AV's autonomous driving business. Service operations mission is to create and maintain a service operations strategy to enable Stack AV Operations.
- Enhance Safety: Develop and implement training programs that prioritize safe driving practices, compliance with regulations, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Improve Operational Efficiency: Identify opportunities to streamline processes, optimize resource utilization, and increase overall efficiency in trucking operations through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promote Innovation: Encourage innovative thinking and the exploration of new technologies, tools, and practices that can improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our trucking operations.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction: Continuously assess customer needs and expectations, and strive to exceed them through exceptional service, on-time deliveries, and proactive communication.
- Collaborate and Communicate: Foster a collaborative and open environment, encouraging effective communication, knowledge sharing, and teamwork.
What Success Looks Like:
- A SAFETY FIRST MINDSET
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a diesel technician, mechanic, or related field or equivalent relevant vocational training
- Diesel Truck Mechanic with OEM training and/or ASE certifications are preferred
- Performed diagnostics using engine Original Equipment Manufacturer software or similar. (Cummins Insite, Diagnostic Link, Wabco Toolbox, Bendix, etc.)
- Experience with diagnosing and repairing modern CAN bus-based automotive systems
- Track, record, and follow up repair orders through the Fleet Maintenance system
- Experience working in highly technical environments
- Flexibility to work varying shifts and traveling, if required
- Previous Autonomous Vehicle experience (Desired)
- Functional Understanding of 49 CFR Parts 379, 390 & 396 (Desired)
- Current CDL with a good standing driving record (Desired)
- Hourly Rate: $30-40
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship, and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Please Note: Pursuant to its business activities and use of technology, Stack AV complies with all applicable U.S. national security laws, regulations, and administrative requirements, which can restrict Stack AV’s ability to employ certain persons in certain positions pursuant to a range of national security-related requirements. As such, this position may be contingent upon Stack AV verifying a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status. This position may also involve working with software and technologies subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for Stack AV to obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing its technologies to certain persons. If Stack AV determines that a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status will require a license, prohibit the candidate from working in this position, or otherwise be subject to national security-related restrictions, Stack AV expressly reserves the right to either consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions Stack AV shall establish in its sole discretion, or, in the alternative, decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.