With customers at its core, Stack AV is focused on revolutionizing the way businesses transport goods, designing solutions to alleviate long-standing issues that have plagued the trucking industry including driver shortages, lagging efficiency in uptime per vehicle, overarching safety concerns, high operating costs, and elevated emission levels. By building safe and efficient autonomous trucking solutions, Stack AV is creating better and smarter supply chains for its partners, improving business outcomes for its customers, delivering goods to end-users faster, and ultimately moving the trucking industry forward.
What We're Looking for:
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering self-driving (L4) products that make the way we move safer, faster, and more efficient. We seek mission-driven, highly skilled people with deep experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing, tech development environments.
The Enterprise Network Engineering team at Stack AV is responsible for the design, implementation, support, and optimization of our organization’s rapidly growing infrastructure - both in our office and colocation environments. The primary focus of the team is supporting the growing infrastructure including remote site and user connectivity, providing valuable input to engineering decisions, and a drive to automate through IaC.
What Success Looks Like:
- Take part in standing up and supporting a rapidly expanding network infrastructure.
- Experience working on a team of strong technical people with responsibility for the operation of mission-critical systems and services.
- Deliver complex projects, including coordinating and driving issues to resolution utilizing excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Work with Stack’s highly technical software and hardware engineering teams to understand their goals, and deploy tools and solutions to get the data accessible to them for development.
- Experience with troubleshooting complex issues and providing detailed root cause analysis.
- A drive to learn and and work with industry leading technologies.
- An understanding of network orchestration and automation with Python, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Extensive experience configuring and supporting BGP networks along with other advanced routing protocols.
- Fundamental understanding of network security with experience in edge firewall configuration and support. Including remote access, threat detection, and micro-segmentation both on-premise and in the cloud.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship, and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Please Note: Pursuant to its business activities and use of technology, Stack AV complies with all applicable U.S. national security laws, regulations, and administrative requirements, which can restrict Stack AV’s ability to employ certain persons in certain positions pursuant to a range of national security-related requirements. As such, this position may be contingent upon Stack AV verifying a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status. This position may also involve working with software and technologies subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for Stack AV to obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing its technologies to certain persons. If Stack AV determines that a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status will require a license, prohibit the candidate from working in this position, or otherwise be subject to national security-related restrictions, Stack AV expressly reserves the right to either consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions Stack AV shall establish in its sole discretion, or, in the alternative, decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.