With customers at its core, Stack AV is focused on revolutionizing the way businesses transport goods, designing solutions to alleviate long-standing issues that have plagued the trucking industry including driver shortages, lagging efficiency in uptime per vehicle, overarching safety concerns, high operating costs, and elevated emission levels. By building safe and efficient autonomous trucking solutions, Stack AV is creating better and smarter supply chains for its partners, improving business outcomes for its customers, delivering goods to end-users faster, and ultimately moving the trucking industry forward.
What We're Looking for:
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering self-driving (L4) products that make the way we move safer, faster, and more efficient. We seek mission-driven, highly skilled people with deep experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing, tech development environments.
What Success Looks Like:
- The Senior Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for developing embedded software including design and development for safety critical automotive L2, L4 Autonomous vehicle based applications
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- Integrate auto-code generated functions in a multi-core environment
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent software engineer, requiring independent design, implementation and testing of the software components
- Generate code profiling measurements on the ECU
- Interfacing the code with Auto-SAR components
- Support for identifying the root causes for various embedded controller level issues like throughput, memory optimization, etc.
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations
- Ability to adapt to changing software release schedules and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of OSEK, IOC
- Experience on unit testing using Trace 32 /JTrace or any Debug Trace tools.
- Knowledge of multicore microcontrollers
- Strong knowledge and experience on RTE configurations and Integration
- Solid background in integration testing
- Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture for Multi core, CAN-FD, SOMEIP Ethernet protocols.
- Experience with developing AUTOSAR Basic-Software(BSW), Application Software(ASW), or Complex Device Driver(CDD) components.
- Experience in vector tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdela Studio, Davinci Configuration/Developer tools.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Vector DBC tools
- Expertise in Software debugging – Issue resolution, reporting, triage and status tracking
- Experience with the AUTOSAR development environment
- Experience with MISRA C, ASIL-B & D and ISO 26262 requirements.
- Up to 20% travel to remote offices.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship, and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Please Note: Pursuant to its business activities and use of technology, Stack AV complies with all applicable U.S. national security laws, regulations, and administrative requirements, which can restrict Stack AV’s ability to employ certain persons in certain positions pursuant to a range of national security-related requirements. As such, this position may be contingent upon Stack AV verifying a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status. This position may also involve working with software and technologies subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for Stack AV to obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing its technologies to certain persons. If Stack AV determines that a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status will require a license, prohibit the candidate from working in this position, or otherwise be subject to national security-related restrictions, Stack AV expressly reserves the right to either consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions Stack AV shall establish in its sole discretion, or, in the alternative, decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.