With customers at its core, Stack AV is focused on revolutionizing the way businesses transport goods, designing solutions to alleviate long-standing issues that have plagued the trucking industry including driver shortages, lagging efficiency in uptime per vehicle, overarching safety concerns, high operating costs, and elevated emission levels. By building safe and efficient autonomous trucking solutions, Stack AV is creating better and smarter supply chains for its partners, improving business outcomes for its customers, delivering goods to end-users faster, and ultimately moving the trucking industry forward.
What We're Looking for:
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering self-driving (L4) products that make the way we move safer, faster, and more efficient. We seek mission-driven, highly skilled people with deep experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing, tech development environments.
What Success Looks Like:
- Take a leading role in hardware architecture, design definition, evaluation of sensors, and development and integration of sensor and compute systems.
- Evaluate Camera, Radar, and Lidar sensor HW for use in an autonomous vehicle system. Characterize performance, test sensors, and integrate into a system.
- Perform schematic design reviews, board layout reviews, signal/power integrity reviews, and bring-up, and debug of integrated hardware and software systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the product development, bring up, debug, and release to production.
- Develop functional specifications, procedures, and other documentation required for defining, selecting, and integrating hardware into self-driving vehicles.
- Evaluate automotive electronics modules and suppliers; perform supplier design reviews.
- Support automotive functional safety activities, review DFMEAs, and review worst-case circuit analysis.
- Support and review EMC/EMI/ESD testing, thermal / reliability testing, hardware verification, validation, and bringup.
- Work with a wide variety of interfaces such as but not limited to: GMSL2, 100/1000BASE-T1, SERDES, I2S, A2B, CAN, etc.
- Travel required to visit vehicle bringup and test facilities for hardware debug and initial integration as well as to visit the facilities of suppliers, manufacturers, and OEM partners.
- Experience working through an entire product development cycle of a custom HW design; you’ve “shipped a product”.
- Familiarity with electrical schematic capture, layout, and release tools (ODB++, Gerber files, Mentor Graphics, etc).
- Familiarity and basic experience with electrical debug and test equipment; ie: oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers, JTAG tools, etc.
- Basic knowledge of embedded software concepts. Should be comfortable performing debug and bring-up in conjunction with software teams, comfortable using scripts, and Linux based OSes.
- A positive and self-driven individual, who is detail oriented, responsible, and desires to challenge themselves by learning new skills or technologies.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship, and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Please Note: Pursuant to its business activities and use of technology, Stack AV complies with all applicable U.S. national security laws, regulations, and administrative requirements, which can restrict Stack AV’s ability to employ certain persons in certain positions pursuant to a range of national security-related requirements. As such, this position may be contingent upon Stack AV verifying a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status. This position may also involve working with software and technologies subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for Stack AV to obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing its technologies to certain persons. If Stack AV determines that a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status will require a license, prohibit the candidate from working in this position, or otherwise be subject to national security-related restrictions, Stack AV expressly reserves the right to either consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions Stack AV shall establish in its sole discretion, or, in the alternative, decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.