Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Care Navigation & Support Coordinator to join our team! We're currently looking for mental health professionals to join our Global Clinical Care Navigation team! Masters degree in a behavioral health field required and licensure or certification as a counselor, social worker, or psychotherapist, psychologist preferred. Fully bilingual (written and spoken) in both English and Indonesian.
This Care Navigator will assist our members through their mental health care journey, while also ensuring our members are incredibly satisfied with the Spring Health experience. The Care Navigation & Support Coordinator exhibits a deep understanding of all patient and clinician workflows and is highly responsive, resourceful, empathic, and professional. They have creative problem-solving skills and a passion for delivering a high-quality experience. This role will report to the Global Manager of Care Navigation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize active listening and written communication skills to interact with and support patients by phone, chat, and email in the language(s) which you are fluent..
- Conduct a clinical needs assessment to develop a plan of action for each member and refer to an appropriate level and modality of care (Spring Health counseling provider or other mental health services.)
- Assess and synthesize information using good clinical judgment to manage member crises such as suicide risk by providing in-the-moment support, triage, safety planning, and follow up.
- Provide consultation, psycho-education, and motivational assistance as needed to address mental health, substance use, and family/relationship concerns.
- Manage all care coordination needs, including but not limited to: gathering intake information, scheduling and canceling appointments, and explaining the services available.
- Identify and problem-solve issues that serve as a barrier or disruption to care, technical issues, and more submitted by members and providers.
- Research and document crisis resources for members in different countries
- Review and learn from workflows, online and live training, and policies, which will be written and spoken in English.
- Summarize all patient interactions, writing in English within Spring Health’s online documentation systems.
- Coordinate with other internal teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving issues, as needed to ensure a smooth member experience.
- Participate in staff meetings, case consultations, trainings, and special internal projects such as customer-facing initiatives as assigned and available.
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards.
What we expect from you:
- Counselor, Psychotherapist, or Social Worker with a masters degree and appropriate credentials for your country of residence..
- Minimum of 2+ years of direct clinical care experience.
- Multi-cultural awareness and bilingual (written and spoken) in English and Indonesian
- Ability to work Monday-Friday schedule 9am-5pm schedule in assigned county
- Excellent listening, written and verbal English and bilingual communication skills and comfortable interacting with members worldwide.
- Must be comfortable using multiple computer programs and learning new systems
- Motivated to go above and beyond for members to provide a high-touch experience and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment as we build out our global presence
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.