Spot AI was formed by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, with the mission of visually indexing the physical world and making that data useful to everyone at work.
With an easy-to-use AI camera system, Spot AI unlocks the power of video data, transforming that into Video Intelligence that helps companies improve their security, safety, efficiency, and more.
In the world of Video Surveillance, security pros would access systems once in a few months to catch the bad guy. In the new world of Video Intelligence, everyone at work - including operations pros, environmental health and safety, security, and the frontline workforce - will all use video intelligence to make better decisions every day.
Spot AI has been quietly building its technology and customer base since founding in 2018, and already has hundreds of customers and thousands of users. Notably, its customers reach well beyond tech early adopters, including transportation company Cheeseman, Mixt, and Northland Cold Storage.
In 2021, Spot AI scaled bookings 10x and is continuing to grow aggressively. Backed by Redpoint, Bessemer, and Village Global, Spot AI is well-positioned to disrupt the $30b video surveillance market and lead the $100b Video Intelligence movement.
As an early member of the Spot AI Sales Management Team, you'll help build the foundation of our sales success. You will seek new opportunities to grow our customer base across SMB and mid-market businesses across the US. You'll help your team of AE’s bring in new logos, as well as expand existing business. This role is designed for a creative, outgoing, imaginative individual who will help Spot AI continue to make a significant impact in the local talent market and the customers we serve.
What You Bring To The Table
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company’s growth and success
- You are a culture builder - you drive every member of your team to achieve more and go further
- Push a team mentality of winning through accountability & ownership
- You are a sales leader who breaks down walls and innovates on new ways & creative ideas to reach customers faster
- A demonstrable knack for unlocking & up-leveling reps’ potential
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage a team of 6-7 full-cycle Account Executives in the SMB & MM space
- Own quarterly sales forecasting and pipeline reviews across team
- Provide sales coaching, training, and execution of sales strategy in order to increase sales revenue
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Spot AI’s solution offerings
- Track and review key metrics to ensure the success of reps through the full sales cycle
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Display a systemic approach to managing contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other functional areas internally at Spot AI, e.g. Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, etc to ensure a collaborative approach and high-performing execution
- Recruit, onboard, and retain Account Executives
- At least 3-5 years of individual level tech sales experience carrying a quota
- 2+ years managing an SMB Sales Team
- Trackable record of leading teams to over attainment
- Experience using Salesforce.com and driving administrative excellence
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments
- BS/BA degree preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + startup equity
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K with Employer Match
- 14 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.