Project Manager (UK)
The role…we’re looking for a successful, experienced Project Manager with a track record in delivering digital or software projects to join our team. You’ll utilise your project management expertise and experience of methodologies (especially Agile) to take responsibility for the management of a variety of technical projects including; software updates, website builds and rebuilds, web applications, and digital learning solution design and builds, for a range of leading global brands. You’ll use your effective communications skills to work with clients, and a range of disciplines within our business, and have a good understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals and those of our clients. Your experience will ensure you comprehend and control your project objectives with regards to, time and budget and the business and systems landscape, and you’ll be at ease turning our client needs into technical requirements which our Software Developers understand. You’ll have a natural ability for taking control of your projects, ensuring the clients and teams feel they are in safe hands even when the complex becomes more so. Along with a track record of managing multiple projects, you’ll have good leadership skills and a collaborative approach in the work place. This is a vital role in our success, and as a valued member of our business, you’ll play a big part in shaping and contributing to our wider growth plans.
Who we are…We’re a world leading, digital learning provider, designing and delivering training solutions for global brands across multiple sectors and industries including pharmaceutical, finance, retail, manufacturing, professional services. Our exciting client list includes some of the worlds’ largest brands – AstraZeneca, Coca-Cola, Tesco, and Royal Mail, to name but a few. With a strong financial backing, we’re focused on leading the pack in Learning & Development, bringing together a heritage of creativity and technology, and applying the latest thinking in learning science to deliver truly effective digital learning.
- Experience working in Agile Project Management in a digital/tech market space (software, websites, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing multiple projects for large brands/companies
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs
- Experience engaging and influencing technical and design project resource teams
- Client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity
- Proven record of managing the end to end project cycle – including financials
- Cross-functional project planning and delivery expertise
- Confidence translating technical requirements into reasonable timelines and budgets
- Experience of coordinating technical teams
- Strong communication, analytical, and numerical ability
- Passion for customer excellence, innovation and quality
Location…Avoid that commute and bring back a work life balance! Remote and flexible working options available. You will preferably be located within easy commutable distance to any of our offices for occasional face to face collaboration and/or team meet ups. We currently have offices in Europe and the UK - in Berlin, Plymouth, Bristol, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.
We are offering a highly competitive salary with benefits that include; pension, critical illness, life assurance, and a day off for your birthday. If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, we'd love to hear from you. You’ll join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a delivery team with a big challenge and a determined, collaborative attitude.
Simply send us your CV and cover letter now. We can't wait to hear from you!