Sparrow is a modern, leave management HR software - the first end-to-end solution for all kinds of leaves. With incredible traction, thousands of leaves managed - we are positioned to be an industry leader. Our leave specialists are experts that care about helping employers and employees when they need it most. With negligible customer churn and an NPS score of 76, we know that our customers love us.
Our mission is to make it simple for companies to provide their employees with all kinds of leave (i.e. family, medical, etc.). Currently, the leave management process is painful and inefficient for everyone - company leaders struggle to keep up with regulations and processes that change frequently, and the employees going on leave are overwhelmed by bureaucracy at an exceptionally important juncture in their career. Sparrow transforms this ordinarily tedious, error-prone, complex to remain compliant, and time-consuming process into a 30-minute end-to-end experience saving teams time (20 - 40 hours per leave) and money (up to $30K per leave).
Our company is growing rapidly and we are excited to hire the next member of our mid-market sales team. We're looking for talented and ambitious sales professionals with a track record of success who can manage a high-velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process. You’ll work with mid-market prospects across all industries selling to HR professionals while building a strong referral network that will increase your closing rate. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of a high-growth sales organization.
Sparrow is headquartered in San Francisco with remote employees across the country. Sparrow is a diverse, highly talented, and supportive team. Together, we are hardworking, collaborative, smart, and humble—after all, we’re solving real problems.
Here's what you'll do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to HR professionals and channel partners by bringing them an innovative solution to managing leaves. Educate them on how Sparrow’s solution can solve their pain points, needs, and challenges.
- Drive revenue by mastering our value deck presentation and detailed product demo that covers how we help employers and employees with the complicated world of leave administration. Become a subject matter expert by simplifying the process through storytelling and articulating our pillars of value while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Leverage the best sales tech stack that includes Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Chili Piper, and more to accelerate the buying cycle while providing you data to enhance your sales skills. Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently.
- Be the voice of our customers by providing feedback to our cross-functional teams so we can improve our product and offering. Work closely with our implementation and leave specialists to ensure a smooth transition for new customers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A top performer.4+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B with a track record of consistently exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. Bonus points for experience selling to HR professionals and working with brokers to drive referral business.
- Learner’s mindset.Highly self-directed, adaptable, and up for feedback and implementation in a fast-paced, always changing environment that has high-performance expectations while working collaboratively. You have a desire to define and optimize our go-to-market for how we win more customers.
- Product-obsessed. Leave management is complicated, meaning that often, our customers have gaps in their understanding. Therefore, it is essential that you can educate the customer on how Sparrow can improve their process through value selling, software demos, and articulating an ROI across multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem-solving. You are great at communicating through email, chat, phone while displaying active listening skills and have strong follow-through.
Sparrow is making it possible for more companies to support their employees at the time when they need it most. We significantly improve the lives of those we support. We strive to be the best in the industry by addressing long-standing problems in the process and providing exceptional service. The insights you will gain in customer needs will make you an invaluable team member for our product team. We are a tight knit team that works hard to achieve goals and still makes time to have fun.
To learn more about the Sparrow team and its benefits, check out our careers page. Our cash compensation packages are competitive. We believe in paying for performance that aligns with our company goals.
Sparrow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes us all stronger.
In your cover letter, please include answers to the following questions:
- Why Sparrow?
- Why are you a good fit for this role?
- What are your feelings about puppies?