Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called Work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents. The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
The role purpose and scope:
- Demonstrate technical expertise in developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development methodologies and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with software engineers, engineering, and product leaders to implement product features.
- Relentlessly improve quality of the software with a keen eye for reusability, security, testability, performance while continuously iterating on the development process to support new functionality.
- Provide effort and risk estimates to support planning.
- Research new technologies, tools and develop proof of concepts as it applies to the product.
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
- Comfortable in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Front End Development (experience in building at least one product from scratch is preferred).
- Experience in at least one JS framework/library, preferably Angular. Willingness/ ability to learn new frameworks(React, Vue etc) if required.
- Hands-on experience in consuming web services (preferably REST )
- Good understanding of Git or any other version control.
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
- Knowledge of software architecture, core data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience in working on at least one enterprise product.