Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents.
The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph
You will be responsible for developing and steering product GTM plans.
In this role, you will have a good perspective on how to apply product and features for various industry vertical domains. You will lead your teams to specify and prioritize the development of the GTM solutions supported by business strategy, user and market research and knowledge of customers and competitors. You will interpret business needs of customers and translate them into the application and functional requirements. You will research and incubate new product features and establish it’s desirability with a rapid prototyping approach.
You will liaise between product management, engineering teams, support teams and customer success teams for product updates and deployments. You will define KPIs, actively measure and analyze existing products and market trends for opportunities to innovate and improve. You will interface and build key relationships within the company to build and deliver prioritized product features in partnership with the product management team.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and upating customer facing product demo environments for global presales and sales teams with the right mix of relevant product features and business context available.
You will run workshops and training sessions to showcase product features with internal team members and with customer users. You will play an important role leading business analysts and solution engineers through the process of designing and delivering solutions that solve business problems, ensuring both creativity and relevance. You will be accountable for the growth and success of the products by partnering with product management, product marketing, presales and partner organizations to develop excellent go to market strategies.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key industries and verticals
- Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) in business administration, computer science or STEM related field typically preferred
- 5+ years of similar working experience in a startups product function, technology and/or consulting with a focus on product management
- Experience delivering products throughout the product life cycle; knowledge of software lifecycle tools such as JIRA, Git, etc.
- Experienced with conducting market research, user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and analytics
- Experience with designing creative, quality consumer products as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Deep experience in digital product development in B2C or B2B products
- Knowledgeable of Lean and Agile software development processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of analytics; structured and data-driven
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, product-oriented environment; ability to meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- People management and strong commercial acumen
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Experience in R studio, data modeling, hypothesis testing is a plus