We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
As an individual contributor role, Business Analyst (BA) will work closely with Data Science Manager in India. BAs will be primarily responsible for analyzing improvement opportunities with business process, people productivity, application usage experience and other advanced analytics projects using Soroco scout platform collected data, for clients from diverse industry.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding project objectives and frame analytics approach to provide the solution.
- Take ownership in extracting, cleansing, structuring & analyzing data
- Analyze data using statistical or rule-based techniques to identify actionable insights.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation/build visualization solutions for presenting the analysis & actionable insights to client.
- Brainstorm and perform root cause analysis to provide suggestions to improve scout platform.
- Work closely with product managers to build analytical features in the product.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced setting
- Communicate effectively with client engagement, product, and engineering teams
An ideal BA should be passionate and entrepreneurial in nature, with a flexible attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
- 2-4 years of analytics work experience with a University degree in Engineering, preferably from Tier-1 or Tier-2 colleges.
- Possess the skill to creatively solve analytical problems and propose solutions.
- Ability to perform data manipulation and data modeling with complex data using SQL/Python
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R/Python)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
- Impeccable attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a team player and able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong capabilities and experience with programming in Python (Numpy & Pandas)
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, and sequencing, among others)
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik.
How You Will Grow:
Soroco believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Joining a young company will allow you to explore what is possible and have a high impact