Solid Power is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Communications Director and all Solid Power marketing initiatives.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a small team environment and excels at working in a fast-paced and growing organization. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is organized, creative, resourceful and collaborative.
Solid Power’s marketing team directly manages all public relations, analyst relations, social media, company websites and blogs, event and award coordination, email marketing and the creation of external marketing collateral, including photo, video and graphics production.
We are looking for a candidate who has strengths in storytelling, but also brings a creative skillset, in order to assist in further elevating the Solid Power brand.
- Assist in crafting, implementing and refining methods to improve Solid Power’s market presence.
- Lead and refine Solid Power’s content marketing strategy through a soon to be launched corporate blog series. This would include researching, conducting interviews and authoring blog posts.
- Assist in content development to supplement blog series and other content marketing initiatives including photography, videography and graphics creation.
- Manage website updates, including posting of blogs and other website upkeep.
- Assist in project management of ongoing marketing initiatives and creative operations including media campaigns, email marketing campaigns, social media, events and trade shows and work with external vendors.
- Report on monthly marketing metrics and provide solutions for improvement.
- Organize marketing assets, including media lists, events trackers, coverage trackers and branded collateral.
- Manage Solid Power merchandise from assisting in design, ordering and inventory.
- Monitor and track daily industry news coverage and social media (Twitter and LinkedIn) to keep the team up-to-speed on the most recent market activity.
- Track and pursue speaking opportunities on behalf of Solid Power executives and support events and conferences from a marketing and branding perspective.
- Develop branded materials as needed, including company pitch decks, conference marketing materials and displays, and other supporting materials.
- Support inbound media inquiries and work with Marketing Communications Director to proactively pitch relevant media outlets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications.
- 3+ years Marketing/Public Relations/Project Management experience. Agency background desired.
- 2+ years of “creative” experience. Looking for a fast learner that can learn new creative skills on the fly.
- Prior experience in supporting external communications for one or more organizations.
- Prior experience in working with company partners and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Adobe products including Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator.
- Proficiency in using G Suite products including Google Calendar, GMail, GDrive.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the electric vehicle and battery/energy industries a significant plus.
- Basic photography and video production skills and post-production a significant plus.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $83,000/year
Benefits: Solid Power offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, employer paid Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, PTO, cell phone reimbursement and participation in our equity incentive plan.