Solana is a high performant blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us find product market fit as we build out the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency and decentralized applications, then read on.
- You will be in charge of managing and building our community presence in the Mena region's crypto community
- Be the point person for organizing events, meetups, conferences that happen in your region
- Become chief liaison between Solana community members (developers on chain, retail investors, crypto holders, validators, etc) in your region and the internal team with the goal to improve the Solana ecosystem and to increase the value we can provide the global community
- Help Solana execute cultural or regional specific needs to build a successful community such as localization, accessibility, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to pull of successful events, gather feedback, distribute company/community announcements and execute marketing tactics
- Experience moderating online communities (active involvement in global and region specific social networks like Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and Reddit are a huge plus)
- Experience with growth/marketing at a technology company
- Experience with event planning
- Experience working in the blockchain and/or crypto space for domain familiarity
Perks & Benefits
- Fully Remote work privileges
- All expenses paid visits to our offices: SOMA neighborhood in San Francisco, downtown Boulder, or La Jolla neighborhood in San Diego
- Very competitive contractor salary/rate
- Yearly, all expenses paid offsites